Image(s) are representative of the product Group
Ohaus Harvard Junior Mechanical Balance Virtual Lab Package
Thirty different animated and narrated tutorials help students grasp all concepts better.
Ohaus Virtual Lab software allows students to perform realistic interactive investigations with dynamic results. Each CD-ROM provides animated tutorials with a glossary of terms, assessments that can be used in practice or test modes and customizable teacher resources.
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Pentium II or faster, 64 MB available RAM, 4X CD-ROM, 800 x 600 display, 16-bit color or greater. Mac OSX, PowerPC or faster, 64 MB available RAM, 4X CD-ROM, 800 x 600 display, 16-bit color or greater.
- STEM-focused skill building through measurement and analysis
- Each lab includes a virtual notebook for recording and interpreting data, along with analysis questions to ensure understanding
- The Teacher Resource module includes high-quality graphics, balance instructions, printable hands-on activities and more Teachers can customize classroom or Web presentations and create student assessments that meet specific classroom needs
- Glossary offers over 80 different vocabulary terms and definitions that teachers can use to create quizzes or homework assignments
- Terms in tutorials are linked to their glossary definition
- Tutorials, labs and activities are all correlated to specific state science standards