Image(s) are representative of the product Group
Fisher Scientific accumet Excel XL15 pH/mV/Temperature Meter
Accurate measurements, easy-to-use touchscreen design
Includes: Meter Only
package includes meter, electrode support arm and bracket, 110/220V power supply and operation manual. Also available with Certificate of NIST Traceability
Meter Kit/pH package includes meter, accuCap combination pH electrode (13-620-130), ATC probe (13-620-19), electrode support arm and bracket, 110/220V power supply and operation manual. Also available with Certificate of NIST Traceability.
Each package aboveis also available with Certificate of Traceability to NIST Standards.
Meter/Software Kit package includes meter, accuCap combination pH electrode (13-620-130), ATC probe (13-620-19), electrode support arm and bracket, 110/220V power supplies and operation manual, plus powerful, comprehensive data management software. Designed in compliance with FDA's 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, this software lets you expand the memory space of your meter to your personal computerâs hard disk, and manage multiple projects under separate ID logins. Password security protects each ID loginâs data from tampering and accidental deletion.
Simple but powerful; large, full color, touchscreen display
Simplified operation and top performance
- Auto-calibrates with up to six pH buffers from three standard sets and 15 different buffers; custom buffers and manual calibration pH mode accepts standard or accuFet nonglass electrodes
- Windows CE-driven, full-color touchscreen provides unmatched ease of use in operation and setup
Full-function pH and mV capabilities
- Windows CE operating system makes operation intuitive from the first time you turn it onEasily recognizable icons help you get to setup or measurement modes quickly, for both everyday measurements and more complicated routines
Extensive GLP capabilities
- Extended pH range: -2 to +20pH; reads to 0.1mV for accurate titrations and ORP readings, too
- Adjustable resolution to 0.001pHCalibration at up to six points for exceptional accuracy of ±0.002pH
- Customizable printer/computer output
- 1000-reading datalog capability
- Print Setup lets you print exactly what you want, when you want
- Displays time in 12- or 24-hour format, date in U.S. or international format
- USB port lets you connect keyboard, mouse, or trackball for meter control, or connect printer or PC for data output
- RS-232 serial port lets you connect to PCs or printers without USB, or frees computer USB port while using the meter is in use
- Ethernet allows unmatched LAN connectivity and even allows software upgrades