GHS Signal Word:
GHS H Statement:
Toxic in contact with skin.
Causes damage to organs.
Toxic if swallowed.
Causes serious eye damage.
Toxic if inhaled.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause respiratory irritation.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
GHS P Statement:
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
Wear eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Avoid release to the environment.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
Ground/Bond container and receiving equipment.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.