Boiling Point: 78°C (172.4°F)
Flash Point: 12°C/53.6°F
Melting Point: -114°C (-173.2°F)
Flammable liquid and vapor. May cause irritation of respiratory tract. May cause central nervous system effects. Aspiration hazard if swallowed - can enter lungs and cause damage. This substance has caused adverse reproductive and fetal effects in humans. Substances known to cause developmental toxicity in humans. Use personal protective equipment. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air.