Thermo Scientific Finesse 325 Manual Microtome
Manual rotary microtome for routine paraffin sectioning; lightly balanced flywheel is designed to prevent repetitive stress injury.
Fine orienting head (Mfr. No. 0325-105); Standard quick release specimen clamp (Mfr. No. 0303); Audible and visual specimen travel alarm/indicator; Organizer Tray (Mfr. No., A7813000); Debris tray (Mfr. No. A78130003); Dust cover (Mfr. No. AP14325); Microtome oil (Mfr. No. 1520/1); Operator manual (specify language) Mfr. No. A78110100; Service Record Book (Mfr. No. A78410106)
Note: Contents, Packaging, and Quantities of items listed are subject to change without prior notice.
- Supplied with a quick-release cassette clamp and x-y orientation head as standard
- Disposable blades or standard microtome knives can be used with this unit (with the appropriate knife holder)
- Modern Accu-Feed System provides high-quality, reproducible sections throughout the length of specimen travel
- Accu-Feed specimen advance is selectable in 1µm steps from 1 to 30µm
- Specimen tilt / orientation is ±5 degrees using X-Y micro adjustment
- Precision response, free-running flywheel with ergonomic design
- Removable deep debris tray for easy cleaning