Boiling Point: 111°C (760mm Hg)
Flash Point: 4°C
Melting Point: -20°C
Sp. gr.: 0.884
GHS Signal Word:
GHS H Statement:
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Suspected of damaging fertility.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor
GHS P Statement:
Wear eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.