- Exhaust volumes from 484 to 1084cfm (0.09 to 0.15H2O), depending on hood size
- Designed for 60 to 100fpm face velocities
- Downdraft bypass for increased volume, less resistance, quieter operation
- Low-profile airfoil provides obstruction-free access to the hood interior
- Frameless vertical rising sash
- Chain and sprocket sash support with alignment shaft and sash leveling system
- Fixed-baffle system requires no adjustment
- Secondary trough provides an additional safeguard for the containment of spills AutoSash locks in the setup position, automatically returns to maximum operational height when released
- White polyresin lining
- Side wall access panels with PVC gasket
- Plugged holes for fixture installation on both posts
- Two tube fluorescent light fixtures
- Light switch
- Two duplex 120V electrical receptacles
- Overall 31.25D x 63.5 in.H (79 x 161cm)
Specifications & Ordering Information:
Supplied without motor blower, service fixtures, work surface or base cabinets for support. Installation by a certified Thermo Scientific installer recommended.
UL 1805 Classified, ASHRAE 110 Tested
Not for use with standard Hamilton Scientific work surfaces.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your 9-digit account number, or become a registered user on fishersci.com by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service at 1-800-766-7000.