Fisher Diagnostics Pacific Hemostasis Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT) Reagents
aPTT reagents provide sensitivity to intrinsic and common pathway factors, heparin and lupus anticoagulant
Pacific Hemostasis Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time reagents (APTT) are used to identify acquired or congenital disorders to the intrinsic and common pathways. APTT testing is widely accepted as a means of monitoring patients on oral anticoagulant therapy such as heparin.
- 10mL vials can complete ~1000 full volume, single determinations; 4mL vials can complete ~400 full volume, single determinations
- Open vial stability: 30 days at 2° to 8°C
aPTT-XL (Ellagic Acid Activator) (Product No. 022929)
- Superior factor sensitivity and responsiveness
- Increased sensitivity to heparin and lupus-like inhibitors
KONTACT(Particulate Activator) (Product No. 022924)
- Higher sensitivity to Factor VIII.
- Average Normal Values:Â 26 - 33 Seconds