1Average valve performed per ASTM* E 145.
- Intuitive microprocessor controls with touch keypad, LED digital display and on-screen prompts
- Variable temperature control from 50° to 275°C in 1°C increments
- Automatic overtemperature protection at 5°C above setpoint with visual alarm
- Last settings retained in memory
- Built-in safety backup and circuit breaker to protect oven from power surges
- Easy-to-clean stainless-steel chambers
- Enamel-painted steel exterior with coated aluminum trim
- Low-watt-density, longlife heating elements
- Thick 21/2 in. (6.4cm) all-around fiberglass insulation keeps exterior cool
- Gasketed door has stay-cool latch; opens 180° for easy access
- Adjustable chrome-plated steel wire shelves (163/4 x 173/8 in. [44 x 42.5cm])
- Nonskid rubber feet elevate cabinet for ventilation
Small: 2.5 cu. ft. chamber volume; supplied with one shelf (holds up to 5)
Medium: 3.75 cu. ft.; with one shelf (holds up to 8)
Large: 5.0 cu. ft.; with two shelves (holds up to 11) Forced-Air Ovens
- Deliver more uniform heating for better temperature control and faster drying
- Blower circulates air throughout chamber; fresh air is mixed in and recirculated
- Used air vented through top of oven
- Vertical airflow for uniform sample heating
- Used air expelled through top-mounted vent
Specifications & Ordering Information:
Shelf 13-247S is available online
2Door open 1 minute at 200°C.
3Length includes thickness of door; does not include handle.
4Units require a 20-amp outlet (NEMA 520R).