Flash Point: 100°C/212°F
Melting Point: 204° to 207°C
Flammable solid. Causes eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. May cause allergic respiratory reaction. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not breathe dust. Use explosion-proof equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Wash off immediately with soap and plenty of water removing all contaminated clothes and shoes. Obtain medical attention. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Remove from exposure, lie down. Remove from exposure, lie down. Move to fresh air.