Boiling Point: 64.7°C (148.5°F)
Density: 1.11 (Air = 1.0)
Flash Point: 12°C/53.6°F
Melting Point: -98°C (-144.4°F)
Miscible with water
Sp. gr.: 0.791
0.55cp at 20°C
Flammable liquid and vapor. Cannot be made non-poisonous. Vapor harmful. Toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Irritating to eyes and skin. May cause irritation of respiratory tract. Toxic: danger of very serious irreversible effects through inhalation, in contact with skin and eyes. Explosive. Use personal protective equipment. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required.