Melting Point: 160°C
Solubility in water: insoluble
GHS H Statement:
May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
May cause cancer.
Toxic if inhaled.
May cause cancer by inhalation.
May damage fertility.
GHS P Statement:
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Wear eye protection/face protection.
Obtain special instructions before use.
IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Avoid release to the environment.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.