Melting Point: 168° to 178°C/334.4° to 352.4°F
Harmful if swallowed. Use personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artifici. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Do not induce vomiting. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.