Boiling Point: 78.50°C (173.3°F)
Flash Point: 12.8°C/55°F
Melting Point: -114.11°C (-173.4°F)
Soluble in water
Sp. gr.: 0.8
Flammable liquid and vapor. Cannot be made non-poisonous. Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Vapor harmful. Irritating to eyes and skin. May cause irritation of respiratory tract. May cause central nervous system effects. Aspiration hazard if swallowed - can enter lungs and cause damage. This substance has caused adverse reproductive and fetal effects in humans. Substances known to cause developmental toxicity in humans. Danger of very serious irreversible effects. WARNING! This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause birth defects or. WARNING! This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause birth defects or. Wear personal protective equipment.