Saint-Gobain Pure-Fit SIB Reducer Series
Utilizes the patented BarbLock retention and seal system. Pure-Fit SIB provides a seamless transition that maintains fluid integrity and leak-free connections with complete biocompatibility for the most demanding applications and stringent test protocols.
Manufacturer: Saint-Gobain PFR125X187PVDF
Pure-Fit SIB eliminates entrapment and leak points that can occur with traditional assembly systems. The unique internal design eliminates voids or dead space that can lead to turbulence or stagnation of fluid flow creating the potential for bacterial growth.
- Available in both animal-free polypropylene (PP) and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
- All materials completely animal-free and BPA-free
- PP is gamma stable, PVDF is autoclavable and gamma stable
- Fully compatible with Pure-Fit and BarbLock retainers for complete 360° compression
- USP Class VI and ISO compliant; Manufactured and packaged in a certified clean room
- Available in a variety of sizes
|USP Class VI, ISO|
|1/8 x 3/16 in|
|Saint-Gobain Sani-Tech™, C-Flex™ and PharMed™ flexible tubing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok