R&D Systems 10X Calcein AM DW Buffer
R&D Systems 10X Calcein AM DW Buffer provides a simple, rapid and accurate method to measure cell viability and/or cytotoxicity.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 489201002
- Dilute the 10X Calcein AM DW Buffer to 1X before use
- For each 96-well microplate, use 5mL of 10X Calcein AM DW buffer and 45mL of deionized sterile H20
- Suitable for proliferating and non-proliferating cells
- Ideal for both suspension and adherent cells
- Non-radioactive microplate
- Rapid (no solubilization step as in an MTT assay)
- Ideal for high-throughput assays
- Better retention and brightness compared to other fluorescent compounds (i.e. fluorescein)
- Useful in a variety of studies, including: cell adhesion, chemotaxis, multidrug resistance, cell viability, apoptosis, and cytotoxicity
- Adaptable to a wide variety of techniques, including: microplate assays (described here), immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry, and in vivo cell tracking
|Store the unopened product at 2 - 8° C. Do not use past expiration date.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok