Thermo Scientific 1300 Series A2 Class II, Type A2 Bio Safety Cabinets (without accessories)
Save time, energy and money with Thermo Scientific? 1300 Series A2 Class II, Type A2 Bio Safety Cabinets.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1339
Save time, energy and money with Thermo Scientific 1300 Series A2 Class II, Type A2 Bio Safety Cabinets. These biological safety cabinets deliver excellent design and technology advancements such as superior protection with proprietary airflow design, exceptional ergonomics for a safe and comfortable environment and outstanding energy efficiency for operational cost savings.
- Save money over the entire life of the cabinet with energy-efficient design
- Reduce operating costs up to 75% over traditional biological safety cabinets with AC motors
- Increase comfort and encourage safe working habits with the sloped front, bright workspace and low noise level
- Maximize safety through the innovative Thermo Scientific SmartFlow design with Digital Airflow Verification
- Cabinet meets NSF/ANSI Standard 49.
- Real-time airflow adjustments ensure inflow and downflow velocities remain steady.
- Pressure sensor filter monitoring measures total airflow across the working area.
- Proprietary front window design simplifies cleaning for a safer working environment.
- SmartFlow Indicator adjusts airflows as filter resistance changes and visually demonstrates cabinet's ability to compensate to maintain personal protection.
- Available in 4 or 6 ft. widths (122 or 183cm)
- Available with either 8 or 10 in. work aperture (20.3 or 25.4cm)
- Available in SmartCoat or stainless-steel interior
- Electrical or manual adjustable height stands available (must be ordered separately)
- NSF/ANSI 49, UL, CE
|31.5 x 39.4 x 61.8 in. (80 x 100 x 156.8cm)|
|8 in. sash opening; Width 36 in.; Without accessories; 115V 50/60Hz; SmartCoat interior walls|
|6 (3 on each side)|
|Class II, Type A2|
|NSF/ANSI 49, UL, CE|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok