Thermo Scientific 1300 Series Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet Packages
Perform daily applications safely and efficiently with this simple-to-order package, which includes a cabinet, stand, pre-installed UV light and armrests.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1351
Perform daily applications safely and efficiently with simple-to-order Thermo Scientific 1300 Series Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet Packages, which include: Cabinet; manual, adjustable height stand; factory installed UV light and one set of armrests. These safety cabinets deliver exceptional design and technology advancements such as superior protection with proprietary airflow design, exceptional ergonomics for a safe and comfortable environment, and outstanding energy efficiency for operational cost savings.Benefits
- Save money over the entire life of the cabinet with energy efficient design
- Reduce operating costs up to 75% over traditional biological safety cabinets with AC motors
- Increase comfort and encourage safe working habits with the sloped front, bright workspace, and low noise level
- Maximize safety through our innovative Thermo Scientific SmartFlow design with Digital Airflow Verification
- Organize the interior with confidence using SmartPort, a clean and easy way to organize with confidence due to the negative pressure dual-side wall
- Series meets NSF/ANSI Standard 49.
- Real-time airflow adjustments ensure inflow and downflow velocities remain steady.
- Pressure sensor filter monitoring measures total airflow across the working area.
- Proprietary SmartClean front window design simplifies cleaning for a safer working environment.
- SmartFlow Indicator adjusts airflows as filter resistance changes.
- SmartFlow visually demonstrates cabinet's ability to compensate to maintain personal protection.
- Available in 3, 4, 5 or 6 ft. widths (91.4, 122, 152.4 or 183cm)
- Available with either 8 or 10 in. work aperture (20.3 or 25.4cm)
- Available in SmartCoat or stainless-steel interior
- Easy-to-order package configurations of popular accessories (manual adjustable height stand, UV light, and armrest)
- Electrical or manual adjustable height stands and Ergolign chair available
- NSF/ANSI 49, UL, CE
|5 ft. Cabinet Width Package: Includes Cabinet, Manual Adjustable Height Stand, Factory installed UV Light, 1 set of armrests|
|H14 HEPA EN 1822, 99.995% MPPS|
|Width: 60 in.; 8 in. window; Coated interior cabinet walls; 120V 50/60Hz|
|6 (3 on each side)|
|NSF/ANSI 49, UL, CE|
|31.5 x 63 x 61.8 in. (80 x 160 x 156.8cm)|
|Class II, Type A2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok