Diversified Spaces™ 16-Station Service Center with Sink
Double-faced table that provides a fully equipped science center for 16 students. Diversified Spaces™™ 16-Station Service Center has a solid epoxy resin sink along with cold water faucets for every two students.
Manufacturer: Diversified Spaces™ C2646K
- Sixteen student double faced workstation that provides four sinks, eight multiservice fixtures, eight GFI protected AC duplex receptacles and eight rod sockets
- Includes sixteen bookcompartments in the aprons
- Constructed of solid oak and oak hardwood veneers
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish, rubber base molding and leg boots
- Diversified Spaces™ is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green|
|Chemical Resistant, Earth-friendly UV|
|Oak, Hardwood and Oak Veneer|
|1 in. Solid epoxy resin surface|
|48 x 264 x 36 in.|
|4 sinks; 8 multiservice fixtures; 8 GFI protected AC duplex receptacles; 8 rod sockets; locking cupboard|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok