Thermo Scientific Shell Vials
Shell vials are an economical choice for many routine HPLC applications. Available in many sizes, they are sold as kits with caps to assure proper fit and function.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C401595P
Shell vials are an economical choice for many routine HPLC applications. These neckless vials with inserts are sold as kits including polyethylene push in caps to assure proper fit and function. Vial selections include clear glass, amber glass or polypropylene. 8x35mm shell vials are designed specifically for Alcott Positive Displacement autosamplers. Choose from Thermo Scientific National and Chromacol brands.
- Polyethylene SepCap with starburst center design eases syringe needle penetration
- Convenient vial kits include equal quantities of vials and caps
- Polyspring inserts are self-aligning and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Microsampling vials allow maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts
Recommended for the following instruments:
- Waters (Wisp 96 respectively 48 Position Carousel)
|SepCap Shell Vial Kit|
|Polyethylene (Plug),Polypropylene (Vial)|
|Polypropylene; SepCap; 1mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok