Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
SPEX CertiPrep™ 2-Color Aspergillus Detection Kit
Provides a rapid and accurate test to determine the presence of Aspergillus DNA in a sample.
Supplier: SPEX CertiPrep™ ASPKIT2500
Storage Conditions: -20°C; Shipping Conditions: Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) containers for thermal insulation and ice packs
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- The kit uses quantitative PCR (qPCR) to measure the total amount of the four most common strains of Aspergillus: niger, fumigatus, flavus and terrus
- Probes for the four strains of the Aspergillus are labeled with the FAM dye, and an internal control is labeled with HEX/VIC
- The internal control ensures the sample is free of PCR inhibitors that would lead to false negative results. To help distinguish the Master Mix from the template DNA and from the final product during sample preparation, an inert yellow dye is provided to label the template prior to adding to the Master Mix which contains an inert blue dye
- When mixed the resulting solution is green, confirming the presence of all components
- The kit works with any qPCR system that supports the two color channels
- It is very sensitive and can detect down to 10 copies of Aspergillus DNA
|Aspergillus detection MasterMix, internal control, positive control, 20X yellow dye, ROX, DNase/RNase/protease free water|
|qPCR kit for test for pathogens|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
|Most quantitative PCR machines that are high, low or no ROX|
|Modification of the Plutheros Protocol|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok