Thermo Scientific™ 20 mm Headspace Vials, Septum, and Caps
Headspace vials are available in clear or amber glass with a round or flat base, a crimp seal with a beveled or square edge finish, or with a screw-thread finish. Headspace vials, septum, and caps can be purchased in various quantities separately or together as convenience kits to fit your laboratory needs.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 10CV
Thermo Scientific™ headspace vials are available in clear or amber glass with a round or flat base, a crimp seal with a beveled or square edge finish, or with a screw-thread finish. Headspace vials, septum, and caps can be purchased in various quantities separately or together as convenience kits to fit your laboratory needs.
- Type 1 borosilicate glass
- Clear glass vials with 20mm crimp seal finish are designed to fit most headspace autosamplers
- Flat bottom vials maximize heating efficiency when used with bottom
- Round bottom vials are more easily handled by robotic arms that lift the vial from the tray
- Round bottom vials distribute the internal pressure created at high temperatures across the glass surface
- Beveled edge finish features a sturdy rim that presses into the septum for a more effective seal
- Flat bottom vials feature a longer neck for fit with Carlo Erba™ and Agilent™ units
- Round bottom vials are designed for Perkin Elmer™, Tekmar™ and Varian™ units
|20mm Headspace Crimp Vial|
|20 mm Headspace Crimp Vial|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.