COPAN Universal Transport Medium
Universal Transport Medium, is a room temperature, stable, viral transport medium for collection, transport, maintenance and long term freeze storage of Viruses, such as Influenza H1N1, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma specimens.
Manufacturer: COPAN 3C036NHL
- Universal Room Temperature Stable System
- Used successfully for Rapid Antigen Testing, DFA, Viral Culture and for Molecular-based Assays.
- Prior to use, store at room temperature
- Selection of Tube Sizes and Collection Applicators Available
- Available in bulk or as patient collection packs, which incorporate different combinations of Polyester swabs, as well as mini tip or regular flocked swabs (FLOQSwabs™) and media tubes to suit different work patterns and preferences.
- Safe and Reliable Molded Breakpoint Swab
- All swabs feature either a pre-scored breakpoint (polyester swabs) or a unique molded breakpoint (flocked swabs).
- Pre-scored and molded breakpoints feature allows for safe, reliable breaking of the swab into transport tube.
- Shatterproof skirted tubes with distinctive internal conical shape enable centrifugation of samples and allows the tubes to stand upright on the laboratory bench.
- Three glass beads in each tube facilitate the release and dispersion of patient sample material and virus particles from the swab during vortexing.
- UTM is identical to BD UVT
|UTM with Flexible minitip FLOQSwab; Compatible with Roche Liat Flu A/B, RSV|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok