CDS Empore C8 and C18 Extraction Disks
Formerly 3M Empore C8 and C18 Solid Phase Extraction Disks (SPE): 2215, 2214, 2315 & 2314. Reduce extraction time and solvent use for analytical preparation of aqueous environmental samples.
Manufacturer: CDS 98060402181EA
- Effective for extracting PCBs, PNAs, organochlorine pesticides, phenoxy acid herbicides, phthalates, and triazines
- Provide up to 90% solvent reduction, excellent processing speed, and contamination-free extractions with accurate and reproducible results
- Available with a variety of packings in 47 and 90mm sizes
- C8 disk is approved for use in EPA Method 549.1
- C18 disks are approved for use in EPA Methods 506, 550.1, 525.2, 1613B, 508.1, and 3535; 90mm C18 Disk is also approved for use in EPA Method 608
|EPA Methods 506, 550.1, 525.2, 1613B, 508.1, 608 and 3535|
|Extracting PCBs, PNAs, Organochlorine Pesticides, Phenoxy Acid Herbicides, Phthalates, and Triazines|
|Case of 30|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok