3B Scientific™ Embryonic Development Model in 12 stages - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Represents development of human germ cells from fertilisation until end of second month of pregnancy
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific™ VG391
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Each stage can be removed from common stand as individual part
- Can be used for teaching and tests for embryological specialist field
- 12 stages:
- Ovum at time of fertilisation (conception) with male gamete (sperm)
- Zygote at 2-cell stage, approx. 30 hrs after fertilisation
- Zygote at 4-cell stage, after around 40 to 50 hrs
- Zygote at 8-cell stage, after around 55 hrs
- Blastocyst after around 4 days
- Blastocyst after around 5 days
- Blastocyst after around 8 to 9 days
- Germ cells at around11th day
- Germ cells at around 20th day
- Embryo at around end of 1st month of pregnancy
- Embryo at around end of 2nd month of pregnancy
|65 x 34.5 x 6cm (25.5 x 13.5 x 2.3 in.)|
|Embryonic Development Model|
|Teaching and tests for embryological specialist field|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok