3B Scientific Stages of disc prolapse and vertebral degeneration Model - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Illustrates degenerative changes to vertebral bodies and intervertebral discs of lumbar spine in various degrees
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific A795
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Based on original cast of human lumbar spine, bone structures are accurately depicted
- Model can be disassembled into vertebrae and intervertebral discs
- Supplied on base
- Following conditions are shown from top to bottom:
- Intervertebral disc in healthy condition
- Lumbar vertebra (L1) without degenerative changes
- Intervertebral disc with protrusion
- Lumbar vertebra (L2) with beginning degenerative changes
- Intervertebral disc with medial prolapse
- Lumbar vertebra (L3) with advanced degenerative changes
- Intervertebral disc with intraforaminal prolapse on the right
- Lumbar vertebra (L4) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of left intervertebral foramen
- Extremely narrowed intervertebral disc
- Lumbar vertebra (L5) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of left intervertebral foramen with pressure on spinal nerve root L5 on left
|Stages of disc prolapse and vertebral degeneration|
|Supplied on base|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok