Fisher Scientific 3D Platform Rotators
Variable speed, fixed-angle 3D rotators provide smooth orbital motion for mixing in culture flasks, dishes, plates and tubes
- Simple speed adjustment from 2 to 80 rpm
- Gentle movement ideal for staining gels without destroying the edges or keeping fragile tissue intact during incubation
- Large platform accommodates most commonly used vessels with non-slip mat that prevents slipping
- Low voltage power supply provides safe cold room operation and low energy consumption
- Operating temperature range of 5°C to 40°C allows for use in refrigerators or non-CO2 incubators
- Continuous or timed operation with automatic switch-off
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Continue to run by last set speed and the remaining time when the power recovered.
- Audible and visual alarm: In timed mode, when the time reaches zero, alarm will sound 5 times, then the time window shows “End” and flickers all the time. Alarm can be stopped by touch any key.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok