3M™ Comfort Disposable N95 Filtering Facepiece Unvalved Respirators
An economical choice for a variety of applications where exposure to particles may be a concern
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7100132742
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Adjustable noseclip reduces eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Lightweight construction helps enhance worker comfort and wear time
- Proprietary filter media with advanced electrostatically charged microfibers is designed for ease of breathing
- 3M Catalog# 8110S, 8210, 8210PLUS, 9210+
Each respirator must be properly selected based on the contaminant and concentration levels to which the worker is exposed. Particulate respirator 8200 may be used for exposures upto 10X the PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements. NIOSH Approval No.: TC-84A-0007.
|Assembly, cleaning, demolition, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operation, sanding, welding|
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84, N95, NIOSH TC-84A-0007|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok