3M™ H-800 Series Full Brim Vented Hard Hats
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7000144972
Description3M™ H-800V Series Full Brim Vented Hard Hat with Ratchet System is comfortable, tough and lightweight protective headgear that helps protect the head from small falling objects and fixed objects that may be bumped into. Vents built into the hard hat release heat buildup and allow air circulation to enhance comfort of the worker. The cooling effect of air circulation helps reduce perspiration in hot and humid working environments. The 4-point suspension system has unique features that allow for a customized height and fit that best suits the individual needs of the wearer. An optional 6-point suspension strap can be added for additional comfort and fit. The comfortable suspension sits lower on the head to reduce pressure points and increase security, especially when looking up and bending down. A smooth, easy-turning ratchet suspension allows for simple adjustments. A 3-level height adjustment allows workers to customize the fit. The perforated, absorbent brow pad provides enhanced comfort.
- Impact resistant, ANSI Type I hard hat wears lightweight and comfortable on the head
- Comfortable suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure points
- Smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension is easy to adjust
- 4-point ratchet suspension with three position height adjustment allows for customized fit
- Vents allow air circulation to keep worker cooler and more comfortable
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1, Class C
- High Visibility color meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 High Visibility Performance Requirements.
- 3M Catalog# H-801V, H-802V, H-803V, H-804V, H-805V, H-806V, H-807V, H-808V, H-809V, H-810V, H-811V, H-812V, H-813V
|ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014, Type 1|
|4-point Ratchet Suspension and Standard Brow Pad|
|168 to 197 mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok