3M™ SecureFit™ 500 Series
Features a contemporary lens design coupled with adjustable ratchet temples and 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple (PDT) technology to help provide a more personalized fit. This sporty eyewear also offers self-adjusting colored temples, a variety of lens tints and models with Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating.
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7100238910
- 3M's innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size of the wearer's head.
- Cuved temples apply pressure to the less sensitive back of the head, instead of the temples, achieving a comfortable fit even during rapid head movement.
- Sporty design with contemporary lens shape and a sleek profile
- Adjustable ratchet temples allow user to adjust the lens for facial features and eyeglass position.
- SecureFit's flat and flexible temple design combines well with 3M™ Protective Earmuffs
- Choose from models with anti-fog/anti-scratch or 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog coating.
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm
- Workers can feel confident wearing 3M eye protection that meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1-2020 Standard
|Construction, Oil and Gas, Masonary, Grinding, Power Fastening, Military, Aviation, Machining, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Chemical Handling, Law Enforcement, Chemicals, General Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Chiseling, Facility Maintenance, Military Maintenance, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Military Tactical, Machine Operations, Pouring/Casting, Demolition, Repair and Operation (MRO), Metal Fabrication, Primary Metals, Automotive, Assembly, Drilling, Remediation, Painting|
|99.9% UV Protection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok