3M Standard Chemical Sorbents
Absorb virtually any liquid with these chemical sorbents
Manufacturer: 3M P208
Meltblown polypropylene microfibers absorb liquids such as hydrofluoric acid and other aqueous-based chemicals, and soak up an average of 10 times their weight of most EPA-designated hazardous liquids.
- Sorbents are dirt- and dust-free; contain no abrasive granules that can damage expensive equipment
- Polypropylene base is chemically inert and incinerable; allows separation and recycling in many applications
- Easy-to-spot yellow cartons protect sorbents from temperature and humidity for secure, long-term storage
- Convenient dispenser boxessuitable for tabletops or wall mountingkeep pads and pillows within easy reach Pads or rolls are ideal for use on work surfaces and can be trimmed to size
- Mini booms surround and contain spills; pillows soak them up
These safety products must be used in accordance with the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.132|
|Chemical Sorbent Mini Boom|
|For use with hazardous liquid spills|
|12 gal., 45.4L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok