Scott Safety™ ACSi SCBA
Offers the Advanced Carrying System (ACS), which features a padded Thermoflex backplate molded to fit the spine and back muscles for increased comfort and flexibility
Supplier: Scott Safety™ 7012623344
- Lightweight, flexible Thermoflex backplate for greater comfort and flexibility
- EZ-Flo regulator reduces inhalation and exhalation resistance for reduced user fatigue
- Pneumatics are easily removed with a Scott “quarter-turn”—no tools required—for ease of maintenance and turn-around
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waistband with quick-release buckle for comfort and ease of donning and doffing
- Shoulder mounted photoluminescent gauge with whistle end-of-service alarm for ease of use
- Cylinder: 2216 psi Aluminum, 30 min.
|Cylinder: 2216 psi Aluminum, 30 min.; Manifold: Standard|
|AV-3000 SureSeal (M) Poly|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok