Ohaus Navigator NV Balances
Two touchless sensors that will free up your hands for handling samples.
Manufacturer: Ohaus 30135292
Navigator NV Balance offers a combination of features, versatility and performance that fit a wide range of industrial, food and laboratory weighing applications.
- Ultra-fast stabilization in less than one second for fast, accurate and repeatable weighing results
- Touchless sensors minimize cross-contamination and keypad wear and tear
- Superior mechanical overload protection system allows scale to withstand loads up to 400% of its rated capacity
- Removable polished stainless steel platform in corrosion-free plastic housing and spill-resistant sub-assembly
- LCD backlit display with large digits and indicators
- Up front illuminated level indicator
- Menu lockswitch
- Stability indicator
- Overload and underload indicators
- Multiple application modes include counting, percent weighing, checkweighing, display hold and accumulation/totalization
- Low battery indicator and auto shut-off
- An internal rechargeable lead acid battery (not included) operates up to 100 hours (or over twelve 8-hour days) of normal use on full charge
- Integral security bracket and shipping lock protects weighing cell from damage during transportation or storage
- Weighing Units: Gram, Kilogram, Pound, Ounce (decimal or fractional), Pound:Ounce (decimal or fractional), Ounce Troy, Grain, Newton, Carat, Pennyweight, Hong Kong Tael, Taiwan Tael, Singapore Tael, Tical, Tola
- User-selectable external span or linearity calibration; digital with external weight
- Stabilization Time: ≤1 sec.
- Dimensions: 20.4 x 21.2 x 5.8cm (8 x 8.4 x 2.3 in.)
- Net Weight: 1.4kg (3.1 lb.)
Optional RS-232, USB, or ethernet interface kits with integrated cables available.
|10° to 40°C|
|12VDC (AC adapter)/100 to 240V|
|RS-232, USB or Ethernet Interface Kits (optional)|
|50 to 60Hz|
|Front-mounted level bubble with illumination/adjus|
|50° to 104°F|
|400% of rated capacity|
|12VDC 0.42A (AC adapter included), 100-240V 50-60H|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok