Thermo Scientific Value Lab Refrigerators
Safely store samples at temperatures from 1° to 12°C with Thermo Scientific? Value? Laboratory Refrigerators.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 05LRAETSA
Safely store samples at temperatures from 1° to 12°C with Thermo Scientific Value Laboratory Refrigerators, featuring adjustable temperature control and manual defrost.
- Meets ADA Height Requirements at 32” high for both refrigerator and freezer. ADA requirements are 32.5” high.
- Manual Defrost at -25C Capability with super freezer setting allowing for manually controlled continuous compressor operation for freezing larger batches of warmer samples.
- +4C, 5.5 cf capability with 4 adjustable wire shelves
- UL certified to commercial standard 471
- Adjustable temperature control
- Digital display
- Easy-to-use handles
- Adjustable shelving
- Durable, easy-to-clean interior and exterior
- Environmentally-friendly, non CFC refrigerants
13 months parts and labor
|5.5 cu. ft|
|17.5 x 20 x 27.75 in.|
|1° to 12°C|
|General Purpose Refrigerator|
|102 lbs. / 46.2kg|
|13 months parts and labor|
|ADA compliant value undercounter refrigerator|
|5.5 cu. ft.|
|24.25 x 23.65 x 32 in.|
|Thermo Scientific Value|
|1°C to 12°C|
|Three prong NEMA 5-15P, 1.828 Meters (6 Feet)|
|Vapor Compression Refrigeration System|
|Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable, Non-Explosive, Good Air Ventilation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok