Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Fisherbrand™ Lister Bandage Scissors with Antiglare Coating
Size dressings and remove circumferential bandages. Fisherbrand™ Lister Bandage Scissors may also be used to cut tougher materials such as plaster, fabric, and occasionally umbilical cord.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Fisherbrand™ Lister Bandage Scissors are commonly used for sizing dressings and removing circumferential bandages
- They may also be used to cut tougher material such as plastic, fabric, and occasionally umbilical cords
- The jaws of
- Fisherbrand™ Lister Bandage Scissors are angled with the lower blade being slightly longer
- The tip of the lower blade features a flattened blunt nodule that is intended to slide between bandages and skin without cutting the skin.Quality controlled per U.S
- Government specifications
- Available sizes: 4.5-7.5 in.
- Angled blade; Upper blade has rounded tip; lower blade is blunt with flattened probe tip
- Antiglare coating with a matte finish to prevent distractions from reflections
- Electronically passivated
- Autoclavable up to 135°
- Surgical grade stainless steel
- Can be sterilized by Eto/Gamma radiation
- Rockwell Hardness (HRC): 46-50
- Inspected per U.S
- Government specifications for surgical instruments
- Produced under ISO 9001, cGMP Guidelines
|Dressings, bandages, plaster, fabric, and occasionally umbilical cord|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok