Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Justrite 5 Gallon Type I Dispensing Safety Can
Increase workplace safety and improve cleaniliness with the proper safety and storage equipment. The Justrite 5 Gallon Type I Dispensing Safety Can faucet is mounted 2 in. above the bottom to eliminate the need to lift the can during dispensing
Manufacturer: Justrite 7150147
- Protect workers, Reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Sure-Grip EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge thick double-wall welded steel with 1-1/2 in. of insulating air space for fire resistance
- High performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time
- For added security, U-Loc handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock
- Haz-Alert reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight
- Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof bottom sump
- They adjust on 3 in. centers for versatile storage
- Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label
- Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|CARB, NFPA, OSHA, FM|
|Top 08540 brass faucet for lab environments|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok