Thermo Scientific 5000 Series 0.31µm to 0.93µm Polymer Particle Suspensions
Meet the need for particulate materials with a variety of particle sizes and properties with Thermo Scientific 5000 Series Polymer Particle Suspensions
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 5081C
Meet the need for particulate materials with a variety of particle sizes and properties with Thermo Scientific 5000 Series Polymer Particle Suspensions, of special interest for research in light scattering, microporous filter checking and aerosol particle generation.
- Density of 1.05g/cm3 and a refractive index of 1.59 at 589nm
- Diameters measured by optical microscopy, photon correlation spectroscopy or light scattering
- Packaged as aqueous suspensions at 10% solids by weight
- Range up to 3.1 microns in size
- For larger particles, refer to our 7000 Series Copolymer Particle Suspensions
- 15mL, 100mL, and 1000mL bottle sizes available
- 15mL (“A” Part No. bottles), 100mL (B bottles) and 1000mL (C bottles) are packaged to order; example (Part No. 5003B and 5003C).
- Please allow 10 working days when ordering these fill volumes.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and general product handling insert sheet
High concentration polymer particles < 3µm used in filter evaluation and testing, fluid mechanics research, dispersion studies and many other research and development projects. Not intended for use in instrument calibration or diagnostic reagents because they lack the exacting specifications needed for those applications.
|Contains trace amount of surfactant to inhibit agglomeration and promote stability|
|Particles useful for such applications as filter evaluation, checking and testing, light scattering research, fluid mechanics research, aerosol particle generation, dispersion studies, and many other research and development projects. They are not intended for use in instrument calibration.|
|Product stable for a minimum of 24 months|
|General product handling insert sheet|
|1.59 at 589nm (25°C)|
|Unless otherwise stated, refrigerate (2° to 8°C) product when not in use but do not freeze. Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed. Mix product with gentle inversion by hand or vortex mixer.|
|Aerosol Particle Generation|