Thermo Scientific 5000 Series 1.0µm to 3.2µm Polymer Particle Suspensions
Meet the need for particulate materials with a variety of particle sizes and properties.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 5153B
Meet the need for particulate materials with a variety of particle sizes and properties with Thermo Scientific 5000 Series Polymer Particle Suspensions, of special interest for research in light scattering, microporous filter checking and aerosol particle generation.Features:
- Density of 1.05g/cm3 and a refractive index of 1.59 at 589nm
- Diameters measured by optical microscopy, photon correlation spectroscopy or light scattering
- Packaged as aqueous suspensions at 10% solids by weight
- Range up to 3.1 microns in size.
- For larger particles, refer to our 7000 Series Copolymer Particle Suspensions.
- 15mL, 100mL, and 1000mL bottle sizes available
- 15mL (“A” Part No. bottles), 100mL (B bottles) and 1000mL (C bottles) are packaged to order; example (Part No. 5003B and 5003C).
- Please allow 10 working days when ordering these fill volumes.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and general product handling insert sheet
High concentration polymer particles < 3µm used in filter evaluation and testing, fluid mechanics research, dispersion studies and many other research and development projects. Not intended for use in instrument calibration or diagnostic reagents because they lack the exacting specifications needed for those applications.
|Contains trace amount of surfactant to inhibit agglomeration and promote stability|
|Particles useful for such applications as filter evaluation, checking and testing, light scattering research, fluid mechanics research, aerosol particle generation, dispersion studies, and many other research and development projects. They are not intended for use in instrument calibration.|
|Product stable for a minimum of 24 months|
|General product handling insert sheet|
|1.59 at 589nm (25°C)|
|Unless otherwise stated, refrigerate (2° to 8°C) product when not in use but do not freeze. Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed. Mix product with gentle inversion by hand or vortex mixer.|
|Aerosol Particle Generation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok