Labconco 6 ft. Protector ClassMate Laboratory Hood
Designed to meet the needs of instructional laboratories. Labconco 6 ft. Protector ClassMate Laboratory Hood is a fully-featured benchtop hood with clear back and sides for enhanced visibility for conducting demonstrations or observing students.
Manufacturer: Labconco 160605101
Clear back and sides and taller front viewing window provide enhanced visibility for conducting chemistry demonstrations or observing students using the hood. The clear back also does not obstruct visibility when hoods are placed back-to-back in an island configuration.
Fully-featured with baffle and air foil, this high-performance by-pass hood maintains safe airflow while conserving energy.
- SEFA 1 High Performance Hood
- Patented design
- By-pass airflow design
- Glacier white powder-coated steel frame
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- Low-profile, ADA-compliant spill trough
- Clear, 1/4 in. thick, tempered safety glass sides, back and removable baffle
- 5° angled, 1/4 in. thick tempered safety glass stationary viewing panel and 3/16 in. thick chain-driven sash with anti-racking shaft and powder-coated steel frame that provides 37.5 in. high visibility
- Powder-coated sash handle with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- High-performance, 3-piece glass baffle that pivots for cleaning
- Cord-Keeper slots on left and right side of air foil
- Pre-wired LED lighting, light switch and blower switch
- Powder-coated stainless steel tissue screen located directly below exhaust outlet
- Removable front panel, side panels and interior cover plates for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- Powder-coated stainless steel 12.81in. ID exhaust connection
Combination Sash Models Feature
- Combination horizontal-sliding/vertical-rising sashes that allow the operator to use the hood with the sashes half open either horizontally or vertically.
- Sash stop at 14 in. height from work surface (50% vertical opening). Can be field modified to 18 in. from work surface. Fully open sash is 28 in. from work surface
|Two pre-plumbed service fixtures|
|Benchtop Fume Hood|
|100 to 115V|
|Glass, Powder-Coated Steel|
|ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, CFR 29, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, SEFA 8 (Cabinet Surface Finish), UL 1805, UL 61010|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok