Justrite 10 Gallon Biohazard Waste Can, Foot-Operated Self-Closing SoundGard Cover
Increase workplace safety and improve cleaniliness with the proper safety and storage equipment. The Justrite Biohazard Waste Can, Foot-Operated Self-Closing SoundGard Cover provides a safe, temporary solution for collecting biological waste. This self-closing model meets NFPA1 and the International Fire Code. It shuts and locks automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74°C) under fire conditions.
$177.88 - $182.01
- Protect workers, Reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Sure-Grip EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge thick double-wall welded steel with 1-1/2 in. of insulating air space for fire resistance
- High performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time
- For added security, U-Loc handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock
- Haz-Alert reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight
- Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof bottom sump
- They adjust on 3 in. centers for versatile storage
- Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label
- Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance
- Additionally, acid/corrosive safety cabinets include polyethylene trays attached to galvanized steel shelves and a separate polyethylene liner for the bottom sump to resist aggressive chemicals
- Easily remove the liner for quick cleaning of drips and leaks
- An all epoxy baked-on powder-coat finish, inside and out, provides increased chemical resistance
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok