Thermo Scientific™ 8-Channel Screw Cap Decapper
Process a full rack of screw-capped lab tubes in less than one minute with this ergonomic, manual capper/decapper
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 4109
Process a full rack of Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ or Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ tubes in less than one minute with this ergonomic, manual capper/decapper. The Thermo Scientific™ 8-Channel Screw Cap Capper/Decapper is designed to cap tubes to the optimal torque to maintain sample integrity and prevent sample loss during storage. The 8-channel Capper/Decapper is a practical addition to benchtop processing of screw-top storage tubes.
- Improves processing throughput of manual procedures with automated column-wise decapping and capping in just four seconds
- Ensures reproducibility by capping all tubes to the optimal torque level specified for the tube
- Allows anyone in the lab to cap or decap tubes with a lightweight, easy-to-use and ergonomic design
- Stand allows easy storage of removed caps during sample processing steps
- Virtually always available for use with long battery life and quick recharge time
|4 sec. to Cap/Decap 8 Tubes|
|9.87 x 3.76 x 2 in. (25.1 x 9.5 x 5 cm)|
|Minimum 20 Racks, Cap and Decap|
|Capper/Decapper spare power supply|
|110 to 240V 50/60Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok