8-Hydroxyquinoline (Certified ACS), Fisher Chemical™
|Ignition Residue||0.05% max.|
|Color||White Beige Yellow|
|Vapor Pressure||4.7hPa at 100°C|
|Solubility Information||0.05% max. Insoluble in Alcohol|
|Chemical Name or Material||8-Hydroxyquinoline|
|Show More Show Less|
Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Possible risks of irreversible effects. Use personal protective equipment. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artifici. Immediate medical attention is required. Immediate medical attention is required. Do not induce vomiting.