Thermo Scientific 8mm Autosampler Vial Screw Thread Caps
Available in an variety of styles to match your application. Pre-assembled caps and septa minimize contamination.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C401374A
Thermo Scientific? 8mm Autosampler Vial Screw Thread Caps feature an 8-425 thread finish and are available in an assortment of styles to match your HPLC, GC or IC application needs. Convenient pre-assembled caps and septa minimize contamination from handling. Choose from Thermo Scientific?, Thermo Scientific? National?, and Thermo Scientific? Chromacol? brands.
- Open top caps can be used with any 8mm septa
- Phenolic caps are suitable for autoclaving and low temperature applications
- Polypropylene caps are chemically inert and suitable for most chromatography applications
- Kim-Lok cap/septum assemblies feature a molded centering ring to eliminate septum movement during injection
- PTFE/red rubber septa are economical for many GC applications
- PTFE/silicone septa are most popular for HPLC and IC applications
- Pre-slit septa are easier to pierce with thin-gauge needles
|Phenolic, Black; Red PTFE/White Silicone septum|
|8-425 Standard-Opening Vials|
|Red PTFE/White Silicone|
|Open Top Screw Cap|
|8mm Open Top Cap, 5.5mm hole|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok