Thermo Scientific 8mm Clear Glass Screw Thread Vials
These 8mm vials have a 8-425 thread finish. They are manufactured from high-quality glass and fit a variety of autosamplers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C40131
Compatible with a broad variety of autosamplers, these Thermo Scientific 8mm Clear Glass Screw Thread Vials have a 8-425 thread finish. While maintaining the standard outer dimensions the internal volumes of these vials range from below 300µL to 2mL. Made of superior quality 33 expansion borosilicate clear (Type 1, Class A) glass, they meet all requirements of US, EU, and JPN Pharmacopia. Choose from Thermo Scientific Premiere, National and Chromacol brands.Choose the right vial for your needs
- Get maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts by using Microsampling and High Recovery Vials
- Identify sample and volume with graduated, write-on patch provided on certain vials
- Obtain maximum recovery of critical polar, labile or OH-interacting compounds using silanized (deactivated) glass (optional)
Choose the best insert for your sample needs
- Polyspring inserts are self-aligning and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Precision point insert minimizes residual sample loss
- Pulled point inserts are an economical choice for noncritical applications
- Thermo Scientific Accela
- Thermo Scientific Surveyor LC autosampler
- VWR (Merck)/Hitachi
*See the Thermo Scientific Columns and Consumables Catalog for autosampler compatibility.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Screw Thread Vial with Standard opening|
|8-425 Screw Thread Vial|
|2mL Clear Glass; Clear; GPI 8-425 thread finish; Standard opening|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.