Thermo Scientific 8mm Plastic Screw Thread Vials
Choose from these chemically inert polypropylene vials that are suitable for most chromatography applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C401311
Choose from these economical alternanatives to glass vials. These 8mm plastic standard opening screw thread vials are manufactured from high-quality, GC-tested polypropylene material and feature an 8-425 finish. Choose from Thermo Scientific, Thermo Scientific National, and Thermo Scientific Chromacol brands.Broad application of polypropylene vials
- Chemically inert and suitable for most chromatography applications.
- Preferable in some cases when levels of inorganic ions have to be kept to an absolute minimum
- Economical alternative to glass
- The plastic material of choice when storing liquid sample in aqueous/organic mixtures due to its wide chemical compatibility with alcohols, acetonitrile and other common HPLC solvents
- Tolerates temperatures from -80°C to +121°C
*See the Thermo Scientific Columns and Consumables Catalog for autosampler compatibility
|Screw Thread Microvial|
|250µL Conical MicroVial; Polypropylene|
|8-425 Screw Thread 250µL Conical MicroVial|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok