Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ WebSeal™ Plate+ 96-Well Microtiter Plates, Round U, V, and Flat-Bottom, Level 3 High Performance Applications
Use glass-coated SureSTART™ WebSeal™ Plate+ 96-Well Microtiter Plates, Round U, V, and Flat-Bottom, Performance Level 3, for high performance analysis. They are specification certified and conform to ANSI-SLAS 4-2004 standards.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 60180P330
Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ Level 3 WebSeal™ Plate+ 96-Well Round U, V, and Flat-Bottom Microtiter Plates are designed for regulated labs that require high performing products.
Plate+ glass-coated Level 3 well plates are recommended for use with very sensitive applications, low sample concentrations, and hydrophobic samples such as proteins and are ideal for use with all solvent types including non-polar solvents.
These 96-well plates are specification certified to ensure autosampler compatible physical dimensions and conform to ANSI-SLAS 4-2004 standards. Seal these well plates with SureSTART WebSeal 96-Well Plate Sealing Mats, 7 mm Diameter, Round, Level 2.
Performance Level 3 Vials – for High Performance Analysis
- Ideal for regulated labs using all solvent types including non-polar solvents
- Performance Level 3 products include unique WebSeal Plate+ glass-coated polypropylene plates and plates with glass inserts
- Suitable for HPLC/UHPLC applications
- Suitable for QA/QC applications using core detectors such as UV, DAD/PDA, RI, Fluorescence, ELSD, and MS analysis
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART WebSeal well plates are dimensionally verified
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance is available by lot number upon request
About Thermo Scientific WebSeal Well Plates & Mats
Thermo Scientific WebSeal plates and mats are available in three performance levels:
- Level 1 well plates are for everyday applications and are suitable for non-regulated labs using water and polar solvents
- Level 2 well plates are for high-throughput applications and are suitable for regulated labs using water and polar solvents
- Level 3 well plates are for high performance applications and are suitable for regulated labs using all solvent types including non-polar solvents
|8 x 12|
|SureSTART WebSeal Level 3|
|-80°C to 121°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok