Thermo Scientific 96-Well Microtiter Microplates
Ideal for micro-volume applications such as storage, sample or reagent transfer, serial dilution, hemagglutination, blood typing and compliment fixation.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2605
Thermo Scientific 96-Well Microtiter Microplates are ideal for micro-volume applications such as storage, sample or reagent transfer, serial dilution, hemagglutination, blood typing and compliment fixation.
- For high-throughput screening and research
- Clear plates for colorimetric applications
- Standard footprint, 128 x 86mm
- Available as both polystyrene square wells and vinyl square wells
- Vinyl Microtiter microplates are used for complement fixation, agglutination, and blood typing
- Styrene Microtiter microplates are used for complement fixation, agglutination, microbiology testing, and blood typing
Polystyrene microplates are available as 50 units/package. Vinyl microplates are available as 25 or 100 units/package, depending on product.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok