Eppendorf 96-Well Protein LoBind Deep Well Plates, White
Use these plates in proteomics or other fields of protein research, where protein concentration tend to be very small and sample recovery is vital for assay results. Eppendorf Deepwell Protein LoBind Plates recover significantly more protein for downstream analyses and enzymes remain active.
- LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results
- Free of surface coating (e.g., silicone) to minimize the risk of sample interference
- Lot-certified PCR clean purity grade: of human DNA, DNAase, RNase and PCR inhibitors
- Available in tube, microplate, and deepwell plate formats for easy-up scaling
- Unique OptiTrack matrix: 30% faster sample identification and fewer pipetting errors
- RecoverMax well design: optimized well geometry for minimal remaining/dead volume and excellent mixing properties
- Raised well rims and a smooth surface guarantee reliable sealing in plates
|Proteomics or other fields of protein research|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok