Thermo Scientific 9mm Autosampler Vial Screw Thread Caps
Prevent septa push through and over- and under-tightening. With AVCS built into these 9mm screw caps you will get an optimal, consistent seal every time.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C400075C
Prevent septa push through and over- and under-tightening. With Advanced Vial Closure System (AVCS) technology built into 9mm Thermo Scientific? 9mm Autosampler Vial Screw Caps and Septa you will get an optimal, consistent seal every time. With just one turn, they offer easy-on, easy-off convenience, and are a cost effective alternative to caps with bonded septa. Choose from Thermo Scientific?, Thermo Scientific? National?, and Thermo Scientific? Chromacol? brands.
- Bonded caps feature a PTFE/Silicone septum electrolytically bonded into the cap, reducing septa push-through when used with blunt tip needles on high-speed autosamplers
- Pre-assembled caps and septa are convenient to minimize contamination from handling
- Fully compatible with all Target DP vials
- Easy-on, easy-off convenience with just half-a-turn
- Storage cap has a solid top and pre-inserted PTFE/red rubber liner
|Target DP vials|
|9mm Open Top Short Screw Cap, 6mm hole|
|Bonded Red PTFE/White Silicone, Pre-slit|
|Preslit Bonded PTFE/Silicone Septa|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok