Thermo Scientific 9mm Autosampler Vial Screw Thread Caps
Prevent septa push through and over- and under-tightening. With AVCS built into these 9mm screw caps you will get an optimal, consistent seal every time.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C500051B
Prevent septa push through and over- and under-tightening. With Advanced Vial Closure System (AVCS) technology built into 9mm Thermo Scientific™ 9mm Autosampler Vial Screw Caps and Septa you will get an optimal, consistent seal every time. With just one turn, they offer easy-on, easy-off convenience, and are a cost effective alternative to caps with bonded septa. Choose from Thermo Scientific™, Thermo Scientific™ National™, and Thermo Scientific™ Chromacol™ brands.
The new National Target DP 9mm closures are designed to help chromatographers achieve more reliable and efficient sample analysis. Designed to accommodate nearly all chromatography autosamplers fitted for 12 x 32cm vial trays, the C5000 series closure effectively eliminates septa push-through and significantly enhances productivity and flexibility in the laboratory. At the core of the National Target DP 9mm C5000 series of closures is the Advanced Vial Closure System technology. Simply stated, AVCS allows your closure to perform like never before. The C5000 series closures are fully compatible with all of the C4000 series Target DP 9mm vials.
Features of Target DP 9mm Vial Closures:
- Septa push through nearly eliminated due to improved interior geometry
- Increased sealing capability
- AVCS provides the freedom to select the best septum for your instrument and applications
- Cost efficient alternative to current choices for resolving push through (bonded septa)
- Optimized ergonomics, fine texturing and evenly spaced ribbing for superior handling even with poorly fitting gloves
- Rough edges have been eliminated making it easier and more comfortable to use while improving autosampler operation
For more information, visit
www.fishersci.com and search for keywords
National Target DP Vial Closures.
National C5000 Series Target DP 9mm Wide Opening 9mm Closure
- A wide opening vial deserves a wide opening closure. Utilizing AVCS technology, the C5000 series wide opening closure increases the available injection area by over 7% providing greater area for injection needle penetration.
National C5000 Series Target DP 9mm Integral Membrane Closure
- In addition to AVCS technology, the C5000 series closure provides a halogen and rubber-free sample handling environment for HPLC applications or applications where silicones and rubber septa are not suitable.
National C5000 Series Target DP 9mm Solid Closure
- AVCS technology provides maximum protection of samples during long term storage. The protective top prevents accidental puncture of the septum and resulting sample loss. Can be stored down to -80°F.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Blue cap with PTFE/red rubber septum|
|C4000 series Target DP 9mm vials|
|Ivory PTFE/Red Rubber|
|Screw Thread Vial|
|9mm Open Top Cap, 6mm hole|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.